Excellent Cruise!

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2006
Ship: Celebration
We sailed out of Jackonsville so we didn't have to drive so far. JAX Port is a small port and was very easy to find and to clear customs. The Celebration is an older and smaller Carnival ship but very friendly and comfortable. We took 2 children and they had a great time also. Food and entertainment was excellent. I would cruise the Celebration again.

Comedy shows and magic shows were SUPERB! The regular nightly shows by the celebration dancers was less than I expected.

The ship was not in port long enough to see much. We just walked around ourselves a little bit but did not do any excursions.
I know why I hate the Bahamas now. Every 15 feet some native was yelling at my daughters to get their hair braided. Bahamamians were unfriendly. We rode the horse-drawn carriage for $10/person and the trip lasted 25 minutes. It was OK. Next time, I will remain on board at the Bahamas.

Pros: We thoroughly enjoyed the food and fantastic service we received.

Cons: Shows featuring the celebration dancers were not as good as we had seen on other ships.