"Celebrating 20 years or Marriage"

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 06, 2006
My Husband and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary on this cruise. We simply had a wonderful time, especially in Key West, Florida. The entertainment on board the ship was awesome. Our room was always so clean. The food was very good. We prefer the dining in the buffet area. Our cruse was wonderful!

The entertainment was wonderful! There was always something going on in the lines of entertainment!

We enjoyed a glass bottom boat tour-good tour. However, overall we didn't enjoy Nassau Bahamas. I love to shop, espically among the natives of a city/town; however, the people at Nassau were too grabby. I don't like being touched or nagged by people to purchase items. The town/city was also too crowded and hot, hot, hot. We ate on board the ship. We will probably never return to the Bahamas.
We loved Key West. The place was lovely. My Husband now wants to retire in Key West! Shops were great. Especially, Diamonds International.

Pros: The entertainment of the ship.

Cons: Dining in the formal Dining Room.