Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful, last cruise for this boat

Sail Date: April 14, 2008

This was the last sailing for this ship. I had second thoughts about this ship because the reviews were horrible. I believe you can make or break your own vacation. Getting on the boat was fast and easy. The only day we got bored was the last day before port. There was really nothing to do but lie in the sun. There are a lot of chair hogs on this boat. Couldn't find a chair for 20 minutes sometimes. We had the late seating at 8:30. The dining room was excellent. If you didn't like it, you can order something else. I was surprised as to how fancy the dining room was. I wasn't expecting much from the reviews. The milk was expired though when we ordered it. Gross. Key west was a blast. We renting scooters and had so much fun. Nassah was boring as usual. We went to the Atlantis which was nice on scooters. Don't rent scooters in nassah, the people who live there have no driving laws. We were almost hit 15 times. They don't like tourist. Getting off the boat was a drag. We were the last group to be called so we didn't get off to 11:30. We had stayed up late and thought we had to get up by 7:00. Should have slept in if I knew it would take so long.

Pros: service, food

Cons: no hair dryer, dirty in some spots

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Have to rent scooters!! That is the best wqay to see key west and the price is good.
The only thing good about this town is Atlantis. The rest is dirty.