Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved it!!

Sail Date: March 31, 2008

This was our first cruise and we couldn't have expected anything more. Everything exceeded my highest expectations.

Pros: Everything - Mostly I loved everything about our dining room. Our waiters were awesome and so was the food.

Cons: ??? Nothing comes to mind!

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Didn't love the Bahamas. Did not feel safe in the downtown area. Spend the day at the Atlantis Hotel Waterpark. Tour passes are $35 dollars at the hotel. $4 for a taxi there.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Key West, Florida
Key West is absolutely beautiful. I could have spent days there. I felt very safe in the city. All of the locals were very nice and helpful and did not mind the tourist.
Don't Miss: Butterfly Conservatory