Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Incredible Experience!!!

Sail Date: December 15, 2007

The ship was great. Not too big or too small, it was the Goldilocks ship. We got married in Key West and had the most incredible time of our lives on the remainder of the cruise. The people we met and the friends we made will be with us for the rest of our lives!!!

Pros: The staff on the ship were among the most courteous and friendly people I have ever encountered, and I work a t a Five Star Hotel!

Cons: From time to time you could feel the sway of the ship. But I can hardly expect them to be able to control that.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

The $10 all you can drink Pina Colada! The Dolphin Swim Experience is also incredible.
Key West, Florida
Cabbage Beach, where I got Married
Don't Miss: The Smallest Bar in Key West, fantastic!!
Key West, Florida
Cabbage Beach, where I got Married
Don't Miss: The Smallest Bar in Key West, fantastic!!