Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice, inexpensive getaway

Sail Date: June 16, 2007

It was an older ship, but very clean. Staff was excellent and food was great.

Pros: cost

Cons: not enough age appropriate shows for kids

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

I do not recommend Blackbeard's Beach excursion. The description of the excursion is very misleading. When you pay for a snorkeling/beach excursion for four hours, that is what I expect. Snorkeling equipment was not included and there were not enough chairs provided either. We spent approximately 2 hours at the beach. When I asked about chairs, I was informed that it was first come first serve and that I was paying for "the beach". I could have gone to Atlantis and used their public beach area for a lot less than what I paid for "Blackbeard's Beach and Snorkeling Adventure" and spent more time on the beach.
Key West, Florida
The whole area of Key West was beautiful!!!!!
Key West, Florida
The whole area of Key West was beautiful!!!!!