Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Can we go again tomorrow? It was great!

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

I loved the cruise. The ship was an older one but very well maintained. The cleaning crew was constantly cleaning the handrails, (the place where you will most likely pick up germs), vacuuming and cleaning everything. The staff was very friendly and full of fun and laughs. We previously cruised with another cruiseline and was very impressed with the size of the room on this one. I don't think you could get a better vacation for the price that we paid for this cruise. I would recommend it to anyone. Oh, there were over 200 children onboard our cruise, the services available for them must have been excellent because we never saw them. They were obviously having their own fun. They were no trouble to us at all.

Pros: Lots to do all the time, the shows were so much fun and dancers were very entertaining.

Cons: I didn't like Freeport very much. If I could choose to leave something off, that's what it would be. Also, the price of the professional photos were a bit high. We did purchase some though since they turned out so well.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!