Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise but not my last!!!!

Sail Date: May 05, 2007

It has been 9 years since I had a vacation and this was the year...or so I thought. I caught the flu on the way down off the plane most likely as I was sick before we could even start our 2nd day. We also ran into tropical storm Andrea and she caused quite a rucus on the Altantic Ocean with some ruff seas. Now that I got all of my complaints out of the way....WOW, this is one of the best vacations I have ever had, yes I said the best even with the flu. The ships crew is so professional and pleasing. I miss them all and dont even know any of them for real. They treated me with so much care and thoughtfullness I have no complaints only best wishes to them all. I wish the food at the buffet had been a little warmer than it was, otherwise the food was always awesome. This is my first cruise everyone but certainly not my last. I have only been back 6 days and have just made a deposit on my next on in April. This time I will wrap myself in a plastic bag for the flight so I can be treated like the King the crew will make you feel!!! Hope to see you there in April everyone, I will be there if you are not!!!

Pros: The ships crew (room service and all others), the freedom of choice (option to lay on a deck,drink alcohol brought to you, and sleep in a lounge chair while sunbathing) on a vacation!!!

Cons: Caught someones flu bug off the plane flight down and was sick while at sea, and Sub-Tropical Storm Andrea (rough sea's).

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!