Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise

Sail Date: April 21, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Although the Celebration is a smaller and older ship from what I heard, being my first cruise, I was absolutely satisfied. I took the cruise to relax and that is just what I did. I ate, layed on the deck, slept, read a book and ate some more. My 4 year old daughter went to camp, while I spent quiet time at the pool.

Pros: Dinners

Cons: Pool size

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Affordable ferry to Paradise Island. Bring lots of cash for an expensive lunch!!! The 6.00 pizza was delicious!
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounters and the Straw Market
Key West, Florida
We headed for the beach while walking through stores on duval st. However, we got lost. Beach by the National Park was too rocky!!
Don't Miss: Duval St. shopping