Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

exceded expetations- a wonderful curise

Sail Date: March 10, 2007

A wonderfull cruise had to drag the wife off the boat as she want to stay forever - the service staff were very effective and efficient a seamless operations that made the criuse a very fun event...

Pros: everything- service staff were very effective and efficient a seamless operations

Cons: SMOKING in the Card/casino -should have better exhaust fans

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Key West, Florida
diving the water was to choppy to enjoy and the reef is not that great - I think a city/history tour would have been better
Key West, Florida
diving in the Cove at pearl Isd. was ok not many fish or stingrays the reef is not that great - I think a city/history tour would have been better