Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a great time

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

The celebration cruise was my first time on a cruise and i can say it was the nest experience. I met such great people and there was always things to do at night. My late seating at night was so much fun and always was there when we needed them. I liked how they had entertainment each night and fun games to do during the day. I never expected to be like i wasnt on a ship until you walked outside and the nice balconys of the view of the ocean. I would defintaly do it again and recommend it to others.

Pros: The wait staff was great

Cons: the exterior rooms sould have a picture where now window is

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!