Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our First Cruise Ever was Awesome!!!

Sail Date: February 15, 2007

The Celebration was my first cruise, so although many may say it is not big enough or fancy enough, I thougt it was wonderful. It was clean and spacious. The crew were all so friendly and hardworking. Our room was bigger than I expected and we were very comfortable in the bed.

Pros: The variety of activities onboard

Cons: Going home!

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Bad weather kept us from going snorkeling but we went on a fun glass bottom boat trip.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I went to the Backbeard's Cay trip on the power speedboat (awesome!!) and snorkeled with the stingrays. It was a blast! It was great how they announced pertinent information over the loudspeakers so no one missed their ride home! I fell asleep in my lounge chair and WOULD have missed it!