Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a Great Time!!

Sail Date: January 27, 2007

Overall impression of the ship is 'Good.' The ship is 20 years old and it sounded like it and more...depending on where your cabin is. The cost of the photos was a little pricey! I think they should consider adjusting that price for the benefit of the customers. The food was simply outstanding!! One of the waiters named "Marius" did an excellent job in making sure that he explained every detail of the items on the menu to complete perfection! He was awesome! You knew exactly what the item tasted like before you even saw it!

Pros: Variety of on-board activities on the ship.

Cons: Costs of photos! $20 for an 8x10 photo is a little steep...even in today's prices!!

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Don't know too much about what was considered a "must see" in Key West. We just did some basic shopping.
Don't Miss: I have no idea. I didn't hear of anything.
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: I have no idea. I didn't hear of anything.
HOTEL ATLANTIS---without a doubt!!! You MUST SEE this hotel if you ever visit Nassua.
Don't Miss: Cable Beach...it's beautiful!!! Oh, and the Conch Fritters--you must try them!!