Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good value for the money

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

Most areas of the ship were very well maintained with the exception of the public restrooms. There is no women's room close to the casino and so I tried the unisex one. The first time as soon as I walked in I had to leave because of the odor. I tried it one other day and left as soon as I opened the door because someone had vomited on the floor. I told a staff member and he already knew about it but was waiting on someone else to clean it. He was a member of housekeeping as he was cleaning another public area. The food was good in the dining room. The buffet was average. The best thing in the Wheelhouse food area is the pizza. The service was terrible on our first night in the dining room but we decided to give it another chance and it improved tremendously.

Pros: the food

Cons: public restrooms

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!