Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

I sailed on the September 9-14 2006 cruise to Key West and Nassau. I traveled with a group of seven and this was the first cruise for all of us, except one. The ship was 100% ontime for arriving and departing our ports of call. Far and above, the ship's crew and staff were the best! From the Cruise Director "Big Tex" to Everton, our Head Waiter in the Horizon Dinning Room, I was always enthusiatically greeted by everyone in uniform as we passed in the passageways. Any issues that occurred were quickly attended to and fixed.

Pros: Friendliness of the crew and staff

Cons: Entertainment