Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Ever Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

We enjoyed the best cruise ever. We sailed on The Celebration from Jacksonville. First, let me say making the reservations with " "was the easiest I have ever exprienced. We had a group of 8 that changed to 10 and no problems with making the changes. Thanks!
The dining room staff was the best exprience we ever had on a cruise. Arnold was our waiter, and I must say, he was sensational! We usually don't go to the formal dining room everynight, during a cruise, but we did this time. The food was wonderful. My family took a vote, and agreed the veal was the winner for the week. If I could change anything, it would have to be the coffee and tea. The coffee tasted old everyday, and I have never liked the tea on any cruise. I guess it's the brand they use. But, I'm not a big coffee or tea drinker, so it won't keep my away......
We had some first timers with us, and they can't wait for the next time. We are already in the planning stages for the follow-up cruise.

Pros: The service in the dining room

Cons: The coffee and tea