Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Worst Vacation Ever"

Sail Date: August 12, 2006

I have been on two other cruiselines and to me this ship was good but not the best I have been on. The staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed.

Pros: Key west since that is the only place we made it to.

Cons: That we hit land, broke an engine, and weren't allowed to go to our main destination the Bahamas!!!

Due to the fact that our ship struck land and we broke our engine we had to proceed straight back to Jacksonville without visting our main destination the Bahamas. A huge disappointment!!
Don't Miss: Wouldn't know, we weren't allowed off the ship.
Key West, Florida
Key West was a small, cute and very laid back town. There was plenty to do and I would highly recommend the Pub Crawl. Though I wish we had had a bit more time, this is definately a place I would like to return to.
Don't Miss: Pub Crawl
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: Pub Crawl
Don't Miss: Wouldn't know, we weren't allowed off the ship.