Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This cruise was a blast! There were 15 of us together and we couldn't have had a better time. the embarkation was pretty easy and hardly any wait time. I was a little weary about geting seasick but that wasn't even the case. So much for all those dramamine pills I had on stock. The food service was good. Our waitresses, Julia and Ansuya, were wonderful. There were quite patient. our friends ordered everything straight down the menu. We spent most of our nights at the disco or gambling so we werent up for any day time fun. Be careful in this case because there are no clocks in the room. Our room steward was awesome! Julio is the bomb! We couldn't have asked for a better person. His staff did a superb job. I don't think the standard tipping policy for the waiters and room steward were enough. Our trip in Cozumel was good, except for the one time part of our party got separated from us. We didn't have much time for Playa since we didn't wake up early enough. Again, beware of how late you stay up. We did have few minor disappointments. I guess mostly because of our group booking. There is one thing to note though. At this late in the month there are hardly any young people groups -- we were the only ones. So this might not be a great time if you are looking for a singles cruise. All in all, it was great and I would do this again.