Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My family and some friends were on the Celebration December 16 - December 21, 2002. This was my second cruise and I was very disappointed. The ship had a constant vibration and that told me something was no right. I don't think the stabalizers were working either, but the worst part was not being able to dock in Calica on Thursday and so I couldn't do my shopping. This vacation was planned to do most of my Christmas shopping, which had to be done after returning home.