Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The perfect vacation for a family. We just returned today from our 3rd trip, in 20 months, on the Celebration. We loved it.The embarkation was very smooth and has gotten better with each visit. The shore staff was very friendly and the transaction was fast. We arrived early.The food service was great. Robby, our waiter, kept bringing the lobster and anything else we wanted. He treated my 3 young daughters like queens, but didn't neglect the adults. The quality of the food rated amoung the best and the pizza is the best I've seen afloat.The entertainment was average-we had seen most of this on the last cruise. Not as good the second time around, but that is my fault for going back-to-back so soon.Five stars for the children's program. Camp Carnival was great! My kids hated to leave and begged to go back as soon as they got out of bed.The soft drink prices ($2.50 /20 oz.) have gone through the roof. We bought the girls a soft drink card for each of them. At less than $15 it saved me money. They used them at the pool and at dinner.Tips are now added to the "sail-n-sign" card. This makes it more convenient, but you have to stand in line to make adjustments up or down in the amounts.I'm sure we will be back on the Celebration soon.