Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I sailed on the Celebration July 19, 2002. It was more than I ever expected. Embarkation was a breeze. The entertainment on the ship was great even though there was so much to do that I didn't get to see everything. I really enjoyed dressing up every night and going to the Horizon dining room. The club scene offered me the chance to party each evening.I enjoyed visiting Cozumel and Calica. The cruise was more that I thought that it would be and I am already planning my next cruise vacation.