Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"A great experience"

Sail Date: January 22, 2007

I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the ship. It was a great ship for the cost.
The fitness area was a little too small, and always full.
Other than that it was great.

Pros: The Price

Cons: The time of my dinner seating

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Very clean! A little on the small side, but great for the cost!
The dining room food was much better than the grille food. I was very dissapointed that I signed up for the 6:15 dinner seating and was assigned the 8:00.
I didn't want to get out of bed!
Some of the nicest people I have ever met!
Key West, Florida
Diamonds International.........you have to go there! The sunset......the best ever! Hogsbreath Saloon.............great food! It was a beautiful place all and all!
Don't Miss: The sunset!
Was very disappointed with this port. The stores closed too early and it seemed very dirty in town. The excursion was not worth the money either.
Don't Miss: None
Not impressed even a little bit by anything in Nassau. We heard that Atlantis was beautiful though.
Don't Miss: None
Don't Miss: The sunset!
Key West, Florida
We really didn't have enough time at this port to enjoy it completely. We ate at the Hogsbreath Saloon and it was excellent.