Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

an expierence...

Sail Date: March 08, 2008

It was my first cruise so i was very excited and it took and hour to get on the ship and two hours to get off. The staff was friendly and so was housekeeping. One night when my boyfriend and I got back from dinner we found blood in our sheets.

Pros: The dinners were what i looked forwoard to the most and it wasn't the entrees it was the french bread that was served.

Cons: My boyfriend picked up bed bugs and we can't get rid of it. The lunch buffet sucked. The drinks were too expensive.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

The dancers sucked sucked sucked... I felt like i was at a 5 year old dance recital. The costumes needed to be updated the choreography sucked and there was no talent whatsoever..
It was small and you could here the motor the whole time and the ship was 20+ years old.
As i stated the French bread was my favorite part and the dinners were better then any other meal that was served on the ship. The 24 hour pizza that was served sucked.
It was small but i wasn't expecting anything big. Like i said my boyfriend got bed bugs and was covered with little red bites all over his body and we still can't get rid of them.
The staff was friendly but the ship needed to be cleaned.
Senor Frogs was good but more on the expensive side.
Don't Miss: Snorkling