Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very relaxing cruise

Sail Date: February 09, 2008

The people taking care of our stateroom were excellant as were the guys that waited our table. They seemed to enjoy their duties and it showed.

Pros: There was no preasure to do anything at any time by anybody on board.

Cons: The wait in the breakfast line was not good. The omlette station caused a back up for those not getting omlettes.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

It seemed to take a little longer to learn to get around as compared to other cruises I have been on.
The dining experience was made injoyable by the dining staff.
I have never had any service that exceeded what we got on this cruise. I can't say enough!
Key West, Florida
The stay seemed a bit short.
I went on this cruise to have a relaxing time on a ship. I didn't care if we stopped in Nassau or not.