Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"The First Time, Was A Great Time!!"

Sail Date: February 09, 2008

When my boyfriend invited me to go on a cruise with his family, I was a little nervous. I had never been on a cruise before. Actually, I had never been out in the middle of the ocean before. From the first moment we were on the boat, I was at ease when I saw all the smiling and helpful faces of the crew! Everyone was so pleasant, that I forgot all of my worries and felt right at home. Our stateroom was perfect! The bed was cozy and inviting; and the blankets made me feel like I was in my own bed! After settling in, we took a look around the rest of the ship. I can say that it was so much nicer than I had expected. Everything was clean beyond what I had assumed. The food selection was wonderful! The only thing that I have thought of as something negative, is something that can really not be fixed. You can not control how much the wind was blowing...but, I'm sure if there were any possible way, you would! Thank you for such a wonderful "First Experience"!!!!

Pros: Shows and Games and Fun, OH MY!

Cons: Too Much Boat Rockin'!

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

I would like to visit again and have a little bit more time!
Key West, Florida
I absolutely LOVED Key West!!! I would love to visit there again.