Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carefree Cruisin'

Sail Date: January 17, 2008

The Celebration will be retiring from the Carnival line in a few months, but I wouldn't hesitate to go on another cruise on this ship because the staff is so outstanding.

Pros: The most enjoyable part of cruising with Carnival is the constant attention to your happiness. The staff was totally dedicated to making sure the passengers were satisfied with all aspects of the trip.

Cons: The least enjoyable part for me was being on the lowest deck and feeling that everything was so far away. When I cruise again I will definitely reserve a stateroom on a higher deck.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

As an older ship, the Celebration is in great condition and provides anyone with a great way to vacation. I personally like that the ship is smaller and more intimate. We enjoyed getting to know other passengers and manuevering around this ship worked out great! If you are thinking of going on a cruies this spring, definitely take advantage of the Celebration before she leaves the fleet of the Carvival line.
Great service and always plenty to choose from!!
Very comfortable and clean!!
The cruise director and support staff were outstanding!
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff make the cruise first rate!!
You must go to see Atlantis but don't feel pressured to take an excursion. You can take a taxi over to Paradise Island and see it on your own and definitely plan to visit their fantastic Casino!!
Don't Miss: Atlantis visit and boat trip to see the famous spots and historic areas.