Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise Line

Sail Date: October 06, 2007

The ship was always clean and the staff was exceptionally friendly all the time. The food was incredible and our dining staff was the best staff I've ever had in my life. The whole vacation was a blast and the only two things that I wish I had during it was more time during the day and more days on the vacation.

Pros: Everything, it was one of the best vacations I have ever had

Cons: The trip was over too soon

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Surprisingly clean at all times. The staff was always working to make it look perfect.
The food was incredible, if only I had room for more. The staff was the best!
Best staff ever!
Shows were great, including all of the cast and the variety.
Key West, Florida
Kayaking was great fun.
Snorkeling was a blast saw a large number of fish. The harbor tour that was included was interesting.