Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great cruise

Sail Date: July 05, 2007

This is my second trip aboard the celebration and though it is one of the smaller and oldest ships in the carnival fleet. (found this out on the second cruise) I love the ship and the crew. my daughter was with me this time and thought she would be bored. not! she had a blast singing karoke which she said before the cruise there was no getting her up to sing. (Yep happened) overall we both had a great time and she and I are ready to go again real soon.

Pros: The service on board the ship is great

Cons: to short (my fault)

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

great food and you can have all you want. When i got home i was looking for someone to pop up and set a napkin in my lap at dinner.
Every where you turn someone is cleaning. not sure how these viruses you hear about happen as much as I have seen the crew cleaning.
great veiw. very clean. to much to do so when i made it to the room all i wanted was to sleep. nice soft beds too.
they always try to address you by your name. how do they remember from one cruise to the next with all the people they meet. they great.
busy busy go blue team. you have to be there!
go to the island mon. the blackbeard island treasure hunt or stingrays all on the same island. it is great. then of course you have to visit the straw market hope your not clausterphobic.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
the coral reef snorkling is a must. don't buy cheap underwater camera's though the pictures don't turn out as good as you hope.