Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun, but couple surprises

Sail Date: July 05, 2007

Overall it was really nice. Very helpful people, nice environment.

Pros: THe environment, felt comfortable as if you were at home.

Cons: Amount of different expenses and other things sprung on you.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

THings are to tightly put together. No real downtime and rest between big things wanted to do. A big let down was when first settling into room they call a drill, which I believe was poorly timed and placed. Should do it before people are allowed time to settle. Alot of options though.
The ship was in excellent condition. A steady amount of flash helped the upscale feel. Easily navigated even though very large.
Food was very very good. For the exception of final night of cruise. Seemed like to much of the food choices were similar. Variety is always better.
Not alot of amenities in room. Would have liked an easy way to cool drinks in the room. Maybe in room refrigeration. Could not find any ice. Not convinient. The room was nicely set up and very comfortable.
Staff on the ship I was on were way more than I expected. Room service was quick. They kept the room in tip-top shape. Down side being that they came so often, you have to remember to put up signs informign them when not to be disturbed.
Although I dont like the more commercialized feel of nassau. Spent way more time at the island so I could experience more. ALso the resort excursion was extremely nice. Allowed you to view more of the island.
Don't Miss: Breezes Resort Club
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Personally from the excursion I had, it leads me to believe that they are built up bigger than they acutally are. Wasnt very scenic, but ate up all of our time on the island. Very beautiful island though.
Don't Miss: Beaches, no matter what you do. Island beaches are always very nice.