Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Timer

Sail Date: June 30, 2007

This was our first cruise and I was impressed by lots of things. First of all let me say that our cabin steward and hostess team were the BEST. We had some unfortunate weather and situations that resulted such as: entertainment did not make the cruise, rough seas. But the staff went above and beyond to make it a great trip. Skip Lyons, the Cruise Director - too funny and personable, made you seem like you were best friends. Chris, the shopper guide - what can I say.....super! Food, like a dream always abundant and delicious. I have never heard of a Dirty Bananna but I can tell you that I can't wait to have another one!

Pros: Food, Friends we met and SERVICE, SERVICE

Cons: Pool was being refurbished so it was hard to get into the one remaining pool. One of the two hot tubs was not working properly (cold, not hot) and the one that was, not so nice.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Last comedian was great, the stage shows WOW and game shows too funny, hope next time we get chosen to play not just watch!
Sad that one of the two adult pools was closed for maintanence, and one of the hot tubs was not working properly.
The tourist area is not so nice but the staff at the snorkling adventure was fantastic as was the Emerald International employees.
Key West, Florida
I wish we had more time there, lots to see and do. People were friendly and the food and atmosphere after you left the tourist area FANTASTIC! You must try the FURY Parasailing Adventure, fantastic!
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffet's Margaretaville (Original Cafe), FURY PARASAILING