Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

The ship was big, and nice.

Pros: service and hospitality

Cons: not enough PG rated activities for adults

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship was in good condition for how old it is
not much variety for breakfast , vista was great and our servers Mario and June were the best waitors I have ever had anywhere
Elias did an awesome job with everything. We loved having him take care of us. He was a joy to see every day.
Shows were good. I was shocked to see one of the cow boys butts and package during one of the family shows. It may have just been my seat since it was off to the side in the front. Lovely shows great dancers.
everyone was kind friendly and always willing to help.There is a 24 year old Russian girl (I can't remember her name it may be Natalia) she is a waitress she was so frienly and kind to us and helped us with everything we needed.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
This port was of the better Bahamas