Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A good cruise.

Sail Date: December 16, 2006

The ship was nice and clean. I always saw employees cleaning the ship and making improvements such as painting. The restaurant and the wheelhouse were clean and provided a variety of food for anyones tastes. Our room was well kept and our housekeeping was very kind and polite.

Pros: All the staff were nice and polite.

Cons: N/A

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

We went to Pearl island snorkeling by recommendation by the front desk. The snorkeling is not that great and the facilities were run down. Also, there was only one place to eat lunch which was expensive for the quality of food and they failed to give me correct change (intentionally). I would not recommend anyone to go to Pearl Island snorkeling. The nicest places that I went to in Nassau were the liquor stores on the way back to the ship.
Key West, Florida
We went on a Kayaking excursion, at the Lazy dog. It was fun, but Key West was not what I had expected. Also, there was not much time to do more than one activity and get the full experience.