Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best cruise yet!

Sail Date: December 11, 2006

I had the time of my life on this cruise, and it outweighed my expectations. This is my 2nd cruise, but my first with Carnival. The staff is extrememly kind, hospitable, and just plain sweet, and if you're lucky enough to get Putrice for your stewardess, you won't be sorry; and if you're lucky enough to get Ferdinand and Lennox for your waiters, you'll be in for some laughs. I can't say enough about this cruise. The food was "D-licious", the entertainment was tops, and the cruise director is hilarious..I mean there wasn't a dull moment on this cruise, i'll definately be taking it again, just to see the crew again! Oh, and then there's "sexy Craig....."

Pros: The staff,and service

Cons: absolutely nothing.

Recommends Celebration (RETIRED)? Yes!

Key West, Florida
I enjoyed key west simply because i've never been, it was a beautiful city, and the people were very friendly. i only did downtown to get a feel for it, but next time i'llbe sure and do a tour...
I was pretty disappointed with the Bahamas stop. We didn't get there until 11:00, and because of the parade noone knew about until we ported, it was felt all around that it was deliberately kept. The stores were closing as early as 3:00, some of them, for a parade that wasn't starting until 6, and then they didn't even start on time, so I was pretty disappointed with that.
Don't Miss: the straw market