Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"second chance cruise"

Sail Date: October 16, 2006

other then being over bills on my debit card...create overdraw fees....on my account...i understand the tipping process..but had i been able to i would have tips...more...i was only able to tips $30..and buy 1 drink...the service was escellent...but unable to tip anymore....

Pros: almost everything......compare to the cruise from last year..hurrcaine katrina cruise

Cons: my credit card being over bills cause me to be overdraw in my acct..nsf fee incured...but that is being handle....i assume....i understand tipping...but not everyone is able to tips what is requested..if so we would have did it.and know to be overdraw at my bank for unrelated charges.tht don't help

didn't have any kids