Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A spectacular time!

Sail Date: October 16, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is my fifth cruise with Carnival, and the Celebration even though not a new ship still did not disappoint. For the value, Carnival never disappoints us. The staff of course was great and the after dinner shows were fantastic. I really liked the comedians! My family and I had an awesome time so much that we will be taking another one sometime next year as some of our family did not get a chance to go. I love the fact you can unpack once and get off at the different ports and when your with other people you can do your own thing too and still meet for dinner at night and share your day. That's what it's all about, your time and how you spend it! Loved the days at sea too because they had so many different activities you could do them all or just go on deck with a good book and with the sun and relax till your hearts content! Even though it's a smaller ship than the ones I've been on earlier I love the convenience of a smaller one sometimes. Not as many floors so I ended up using the stairs alot to burn calories that I had consumed the day before because you know you want more than one lobster, haha! Anyway we had a great time and can't wait to go back!

Pros: I liked the food and entertainment! The comedians were great!

Cons: Nothing really everything was great!

The ambiance was great! We had the best waiter staff, Rajesh and Mr. B. They made you feel so special and when they did their shows for us they included us, it was great!
Outside stateroom with window! Great!
Key West, Florida
We did the trolley tour and our tour guide Jim was the best! I liked it because I learned alot of history about Key West they I would've never known before and when I go back which I will, I can learn even more or share some history myself!
I went snorkeling with my sister, but if I have the opportunity to go back I would really like to see Atlantis. We talked with another couple and they said it contained an aquarium and they have a bunch of shops! I really would have liked to have gone but by the time we got back from snorkeling at 4:30pm the ferry boats quit running at 6pm. I knew we wouldn't have had enough time to go and come back!
Don't Miss: Atlantis