Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had A Great Time

Sail Date: August 03, 2006

My fiance and I had a great time. I was amazed at how clean everything was, and the cabin always had fresh towels and made up beds.

Pros: Food

Cons: Music in clubs could have been better; more R&B

Staff was always wiping up any spills/ wiping down railings, etc. Rate A for cleanliness.
Need a larger spa(workout) area. Only 10 machines and one of them was broken.
One or two I'm not sure understood my questions, but overall they all did a good job. Very friendly.
I wasn't thrilled with country/western musical on last night, but other activities were cool.
Excellent.
I would add mac & cheese to the menu...
Wet carpet smell when we first entered, but carpet was promptly shampooed once I contacted the steward.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Took approximately 1 1/2 hours for everyone to disembark. By the time we got off, our tour excursion had left.
Atlantis