Celebration (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a great relaxing cruise

Sail Date: July 06, 2006

I just thought it was all great. Great room service, great food, the shows we saw were fabulous. The Broadway show I loved and the country show was very good too. All the crew members were very nice and helpful anytime you needed help. Never saw any of them not working always a busy bunch of people. They just wait on you and do it with a smile.

Pros: The food was exceptional, everything was wonderful

Cons: can't think of a thing

The size was fine for us, the steward was always helpful and a very clean cozy little room. The location was great and the view at the ocean was even better. The decor was fine, but who is ever in their room that long.
The whole ship staff was very friendly and helpful. They seemed like they all enjoyed what they did and I never heard one of them complain about anything. A happy group.
Very clean. Had a little trouble finding my way around to start but then it became easier each time we went to a different level of the ship
The food was just great all the time. The dining room was very nice and our waiter was the best. They all just couldn't do enough for you/
It was wonderful. The shows were awesome. The room where they had the shows was pretty cold though.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The tour on the bus was pretty good, the tour guide was really good. He seemed to know all the facts about the island. I didn't really like the market that much, too crowded. Kind of a boring tour.
Loved it. It was so beautiful!!! The tour was awesome. Tour guide really new the island. I loved Atlantis. The aquarium was gorgeous. WOW. Didn't have time to play in the casino very long. The landscaping is breathtaking and the tour guide to be so young was just the best. He knew his facts and could answer any question. He was very good. Did not eat over there. Must see this, something you won't forget.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis