Carnival Vista Cruise Review

Sail Date: April 16, 2017
Ship: Carnival Vista
First off this was a 1/2 off make up cruise for our honeymoon fire cruise on the liberty. We went with family as it was a cheap way to vacation with them.

The good.
-Food was better on the Vista then the food I had on the Liberty. Bonsi sushi was by far the stand out for food.
-My room stuart was awesome.

The bad.
-Bars seem under staffed on average it took 20-25 minutes to get a drink.
-Ship is very dirty compared to the NCL Ships I have been on. This was too the point of filthy that if I didn't know the ship was only a year old I would say it was in service for 3-4 years. This is mainly due to poor house keeping in the common areas. -On embarking day and disembarking night they shut down about half the elevators.
-They "Forgot" too pick up my morning room service card twice and was on hold over 30 minutes with room service multiple time trying to get it sorted out.

Overall had a good cruise but I will be staying with NCL. For future cruises. Already have 2 more booked with them. 😅