Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: August 27, 2018

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

The minute we checked in at the airport I was greeted by Miss Georgia who had an attitude, not friendly. When I was on the ship many of the workers had no smile on their face and I waited a good 10 minutes at the bar before anyone to evenen looked at me. I had friends that smoke so we were in the smoking section a lot. There was no music and hardly anyone came over to see if we need to drink. I asked one of the waiters we could have music and he told us there was no music in the smoking section. WTH. Children everywhere even in adult section. We could even get away at the casino and there was no one telling the children they had to get out. I understand this is also a family cruise but I was told they were adult only sections. Would have loved him more bands on the deck instead of a DJ. I went on vacation, not to a club. Reggae, calypso, mariachi, Some kind of music that had a vacation feel to it. I will not go on a carnival cruise again.