Outstanding First Cruise for our family!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 18, 2018

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

We are already planning our next cruise! Has to be at least 5 nights!!

Embarkation

Smooth. Only hiccup was related to my daughter's and grandson's arrival on a late morning flight. I wanted to check in - my wife, son, his girlfriend and I arrived earlier and asked if could step back out once I am done checking in so I could wait for my daughter. On Carnival staff member outside checked with the staff inside and she confirmed that I could do that - check in and come back out. A second staff member inside as we were checking in said I could not. So I opted to check in later and waited an additional 4 hours outside.

Ship Experiences

Thanks to Netchy (who welcomed us each time at the Atlantic Dining Room - hope I spelled her name right!), Neon (at whose table we had dinner twice - great service from him and his team!), and Nick (at whose table we had lunch - again great service from him and his team!)

My grandson had a great time on the Build-a-Bear event! We spent a lot of time moving from one place to another on board while my grandson was at Camp Ocean! Kudos to Rebecca and Dalia of the Camp Ocean staff as well other Camp Ocean staff with Caleb fell in love!)

One word - Outstanding! From Lloyd our cabin steward - to Dedy - my daughter's cabin steward - to the restaurant, store and guest services staff - special mention for Monica and Liza - SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!

Ports Of Call