First time cruiser!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 20, 2018

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

Very nice cruise but not family friendly with kids of yoy want to be pool side. Too many drunk adults in the pool.

Embarkation

It was a smooth experience! There were plenty of people to help asking the way. We purchased the Faster To The Fun package and I will definitely do it again! We were on the ship at our scheduled time

Ship Experiences

The burgers at the buffet were really good! The dining room was ok, food was kind of bland but it was nice that we could could order whatever we wanted and not limited to 1 dish.

We enjoyed the pool, the water slide, and the casino.

Every employee was so nice! They made sure we didn't have any questions while walking around and every time we cam back to our room our bed was made with fresh covers. Very friendly people!

Ship was very clean at all times. I did not like that the bathrooms were soooo small but I get it.

Size of the room was good. The view was beautiful! We had the extended balcony, Aft view. Room was cleaned very time we left and came back.

I went on the vacation with my 3 daughters (12,7,4) my niece 13yo, my husband, mom and mother in law. It was a very nice experience for my first time cruise. However I'm guessing because it was a weekend cruise it was more of a party ship, there were a lot of single young adults. There were a lot of drunk people, which is fine with me but made me have to be more careful with my kids. Next time I'd book a longer cruise and see if it avoids that.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

This port was very organized with employees around to help at all times.

This port was nice as well. We did the private island beach adventure and it was beautiful! The only down fall was that by the time we returned from the excursion the straw market and other shops were closing down, didn't get to site see. I believe we returned at 4:30pm

Disembarkation

Very easy experience. They lay it out for you step by step

Traveler Photos

Embarking! View from hotel Miami view from upper deck Other ship that docked behind us Miami port waiting to embark View from Hilton hotel

1 Comment