Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: March 16, 2018

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

This was a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas and my 1st time with Carnival. Boarding process was the fastest I ever had in seven cruises! The ship itself is good, lots to do onboard and it was clean. My inside cabin was on the modern look (I liked it!) Actually, it was cabin # 6227 located up front and it was a quiet aerea. Except for one morning at 9am on a sea day, I could hear loud music from the theatre!! I think it was the Seus show for the kids...It reminded me...check the deck plan when choosing your cabin ! I really enjoyed the comedy shows onboard! Caroline Picard was a blast! The things I enjoyed less was the food...Compared to NCL, it was of less quality and taste...Also big lineups at the buffet and pretty much everywhere...Guy's burger joint was my favorite! I also liked the fact that room service is free of charge (mostly!). Bottom line, I really enjoyed my cruise, but I Carnival is not at par with NCL. I will probably sail again with Carnival only if the price is really good!