mixed feelings

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 16, 2018

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

It was beautiful scenery in the Bahamas but I would have loved to go to Carnival's private Island too on the trip. The tours and services ended at 5pm but we were there all night. I wasn't sure how safe the night life was in the Bahamas.

Embarkation

I participated in the pre-checkin process and we were able to just walk on the ship after the Passport check and security check. It was amazing and convenient.

Ship Experiences

Our customer service from our wait staff was excellent. I had a terrible experience with a rude and unprofessional waitress for breakfast service.

Karaoke, the live show , and the disco were a lot of fun. The pools were too crowded and the serenity area was great but constantly booked and reserved by guest. One couple left one bed and the couple at the bottom jumped on it and reserved it. One lady on the top bed and one on the bottom bed. It was obviously rude but I didn't feel like making a scene so I just left and went to my room.

The DJ's were really nice and the performers in the shows were talented and entertaining.

BAWA my dinner waiter and wait staff was great. My room steward was good and reliable with our room cleanup.

The ship and it's details were great. The cleanliness of the ship was not maintained in a timely manner. There were dirty dishes left around and dirty drink glasses in the lounges and on decks near the beach chairs.

The bed was comfortable but the room was too small.

Do not expect great customer service. It would be good if information about the activities on the cruise had dates on it.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

No, It was difficult finding the way to leave the port. I had to circle 2 times.

It was a lot to do.

Disembarkation

It was frustratingly long. carrying luggage around the ship up and down stairs and through hallways.

1 Comment