Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: August 21, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

This ship was our first cruise. We had an inside cabin and travelled with friends over the summer. Most crew members were very nice. Our cruise director felipe was a blast! We enjoyed the love and marriage show, watching a movie in the hot tub on deck, and the buffett. We enjoyed dinner every night in the main dining room. Because we had my time dining and were one of the last to get there, we always got a poor choice for tables. I had an incident in which a waiter knocked a drink onto my white dress on formal night. He did not apologize or try to amend the situation. So dining room experience was not great, aside from the taste of the food. Our room was always clean, but the bathroom was noisy due to being near the laundry room. We enjoyed the aquarium at keywest and swimming with dolphins and snorkeling at cozumel. Overall, it was a fun experience when including excursions.