Fun Girls Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: January 26, 2018

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

Overall I'm happy that I went on a cruise. I love that I didn't have to have cash on me at all times and that I only had to have my ship card. Also, I was happy that I was able to find a lounge chair in an adult only section by the hot tub. The 3 day cruise was just the right amount of time.

Embarkation

One member or our group was held back as her boarding information did not process so she had to stand in a long line by herself while the group waited for her. I'm not sure what happened as to why her information did not process while the other passengers in our group did. There were only 2 individuals helping with this process and the line was long as well as many passengers interrupted the process as they stopped to ask random questions which kept the process from moving along quickly.

Ship Experiences

The wait staff was fabulous for our group. Fun and very patience with us. The food selection was excellent.

Adult only hot tub was great!

Spa Carnival

Spa Massage was too expensive. I thought that the massage was 50% off the 1st night and somehow ended up with a bill of $182.

For the price of the cruise the shows were okay. Nothing to write home about.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Excellent service.

Our room was very clean and the ship was in good condition.

Bed was very comfortable and the pillows were perfect.

This was my first cruise and I enjoyed the time on the ship as I love the ocean. Traveling with a group made the trip fun but I'm not sure I would have had as much fun if I wasn't with a group of friends. We had several people sick the 1st day as the weather was rough. So happy I had Dramamine.

Ports Of Call

I enjoyed Nassau. We bought a day pass for the day at the Breezes Resort. It was nice. The Taxi driver leaving from the resort was rude but I understand everyone can have a bad day.

Disembarkation

Much easier than the boarding process.