I'll never cruise Carnival again.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Victory

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 24, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

I will never book again through this agency. I paid too much for this cruise and expected better accommodations for the money. Too much noise on cruise ship. It is considered a party fun ship.

Embarkation

Embarkation was great.

Ship Experiences

I had sailed on Carnival twice be for with no issues, but this 3 day cruise was different. When we arrived at our main dining room, our table had been given away to another party. We were sat all the way in the back of the room in a small table for two. The food overall was not hot or tasty. The service was good.

Entertainment was really nice and enjoyable.

Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Cabin room that I booked was very tiny and it was supposed to be handicapped accessible. My companion on the cruise fell and hurt his nose on the bed.

Too small for the price and for it supposedly a handicapped room.

The ship is too old and did not have enough food choices as other cruises I had been on.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Excellent

Did not enjoy the excursion on the horse and buggy. Did not last but 20 minutes or less and very expensive. A rip off.

Disembarkation