Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: November 03, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

The Victory was my first cruise. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 day cruise to Nassau. The ship was clean and I was very pleased with my balcony stateroom. I had late seating in the Pacific Dining Room and the wait staff for table 543 was very friendly and professional. The food was always brought out timely and it was all delicious. Absolutely loved all the floor shows by the wait staff. Very entertaining! The Lido Buffet was varied and all delicious as well. The nightly shows in the Caribbean Theater were awesome, especially Vroom! The comedy acts in the Adriatic Aft Lounge were hilarious! Enjoyed the Sirens aft pool and bar area. Soaked in the hot tub, the pool, had a couple of drinks and also tried the lobster rolls from the Seafood Shack. The pizza from Pizza Pirate made the perfect midnight snack with a glass of wine on my balcony after the nightโ€™s full entertainment schedule. Treated myself to a swedish massage in the spa right before enjoying the Sea Day Brunch in the MDR. My room was always clean and I just loved the cute towel animals. Embarkation was very organized and timely. Debarkation was also quick and easy. Absolutely loved the Victory and would recommend her to everyone!