Awsome+Safe no worries 😉

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2017
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Type: Suite
It was awsome. Great. And fantastic. And great experience to go on a cruise if you never went on a cruise before. And if you want to go on a all year round trip on a cruise ship then you can. But it is expensive.
This was great but it can speed up the line a little bit more faster then unusual then last year.

The food was great and though but sometimes I order no sauce and they give me sauce. But it's ok though. I'm a little picky on what is my favorite food.

Arcade, pool, Chinese food, Movies, sun tanning.

It was great but short.

Because we don't have any children.

It was excellent.

It was very hard to remember where your room is and where to go but it's still easy to go around.

It was good but their is no snacks in the room to order when your not hungry. Like the other time I went on carnival imagination the room fridge was filled with treats and snacks.

I got nothing it was a good trip.

I live here
I lived in Florida
I already visited this place like four times so this time I'm not going.
It was easy and simple.