Carnival Victory

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 15, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

What a beautiful Ship!

Wonderfully decorated and well laid out.

Way to much smoke emanating from the casino - they need to stop the smoking in the casino - please!!

Never a moment when we felt crowded or herded like cattle!!

Our balcony pod was practically brand new (Rm. 6211). Did not expect that on a ship that was built in 2000'.!! (even though it was refurbished a couple of year ago.) Balcony Rm. 6211 was extremely quiet for those looking for no noise. You will walk a lot though because its as far forward as you can go - just about  - but the workout is needed.

We try to cruise twice a year. So I apologize if this hits some people wrong but I was disappointed in the food in Dining Room (Atlantic Dining Room) - we had My Time Dining (we wanted 6p but couldn't get it) The wait staff runs around like hamsters to try to please everyone but it doesn't work. Our Head Waiter (Natalia) actually ran from table to table like a spastic child - no joke!! Several of us "tables" just looked at each in bewilderment. They wait for several (a lot) tables to sit, then send the orders down so you end up with a 90 minute dinner and semi warm food. There was no personal experience with the wait staff like there is when you have 6p or 8p dining.

I actually lost weight - which was needed - but who loses weight on a cruise!!

I also missed the 3.0 experience on the other ships - this ship is 2.0.

Gotta put Guy's Burgers on this ship.

Yes I would cruise on this ship again.

But never My Time Dining Again!!

Other than my rant above - I cant say enough good things about the ship.

Ship Experiences