Great first cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory

4 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 01, 2017

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

The staff for Carnival was extremely helpful through all phases of booking, entry, the trip and dembarkation. They did an amazing job remembering and calling the guest by their first names which made it feel extremely personal.  As my wife and I wandered the ship as we boarded we came across the bar in the casino. The bartender's name was Alberto. After seeing my name one time he remembered me and my favorite cocktail for the rest of the trip. He did amazing job with me my wife and the rest of the guests on the ship.  We had an amazing time and will definitely Cruise again with Carnival. I highly recommend this ship and Company to all of my family and friends. Again thank you to the carnival staff for making this a very enjoyable experience for our first cruise.

Ship Experiences

Our room was very nice and the steward didn't amazing job cleaning the room and was more than helpful with any requests we had. We always had an amazing view whichever place we were docked and while moving.

Be sure to venture towards the back of the ship on Deck 9 for more food options day and night. Also there is another Pool back there that a lot of people seem not to know about.

Ports Of Call